Family

Family

Thursday, August 23, 2012

9 Weeks and Dancing!

Today we had another ultrasound to check on our little peanuts! Man have they grown!!! It was actually a little sad because they no longer fit on the screen at the same time! And the cutest thing in the whole world was both little twins did a little dance for us...haha! We were checking Twin A's heartbeat and he/she started wiggling away! Then when we went to check Twin B he/she couldn't be upstaged so he/she started wiggling too! SO CUTE!!! They were so excited to show us what they have been doing in there! It is so crazy to see how much they are changing week to week! I know most people don't get to have this many sonograms so early so we are enjoying every minute of it! They are literally growing before our very eyes!



Twin B
Twin A



















Twin A measured at 9 weeks exactly with a heartbeat of 185. Twin B measured at 9 weeks 1 day with a heartbeat of 185. Since I am 9 weeks 1 day, both twins were right on track. I sense a little sibling rivalry already...they already want to be just like each other! Derek already laughs and says that they are having a ball in there together! I'm sure they are getting into all sorts of trouble already!

One thing they are doing very well is making their momma SICK! The past week has been ROUGH...especially being at work all week! I am praying that things get better once this first trimester is through!!! We are getting closer! I'm thankful for all of the other mommies sharing their remedies with us! There are some nice things about being the last one having babies amongst my friends and family! HA!

We won't have a check up next week which is kinda nice with it being the first week of school. Right now we are looking forward to the first week of September because I get to start weaning off my medicine! I will be THRILLED to be rid of these stinkin' patches and shots! Honestly the patches are more of a pain than the shots because they are itchy and in my way all the time. And they are just not cute! When they reduce my medicine, I will have a ultrasound and bloodwork to make sure the twins do ok with less medicine. Then the next week, they will take me completely off the medicine and  check me again with an ultrasound and bloodwork. If my levels stay good and the twins are ok, then we get to say GOOD-BYE to the patches and shots!!! Woo-hoo! We will also be saying good-bye to San Antonio at 12 weeks! As much as we have loved working with them, we are also ready to cross over that 12 week barrier into a healthy pregnancy! Please be praying with us these next three weeks as we anxiously await that marker!

All together, things are good! Like I said, going back to work has been a little rough! I think this school year is going to be GREAT but right now I am having a hard time staying awake and not throwing up! I have a lot on my plate this year, but I am trying to make sure to get things done early and PLAN ahead so that I do not get stressed about it all! These babies are WAY too important to stress about other things going on! We covet your prayers daily for our precious babies and would love for you to pray for us as we begin school next week! We feel that we have been SO BLESSED through this entire experience and we are asking that God open our eyes for ways to bless others this year! We thank you all especially for being some of our GREATEST blessings here on earth! Our little twins are SO LOVED by SO many people and we are so thankful! Love to you all!


9 Weeks!

 
"You have turned my mourning into DANCING" Psalm 30:11




No comments:

Post a Comment