Family

Family

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

More Gender Reveal Pictures

My AWESOME sister-in-law Hillary brought her good camera to the party and took pictures for us. Here are her pictures...much better than the ones from my phone...haha! Also thanks to Mark Duncan for snapping some pics too! The night was so much fun! Love looking at the pictures to remember!





CUTEST PICTURE EVER!!!














Our Guesses! I was right...as usual : )


We tried to wear gender "neutral" colors!


My assistant party planner!






Why is my family so weird???


Cutie patootie Popo!!!


























Addison and her "boyfriend"






Our box fillers!






The wind was OUT OF CONTROL!!!


Love my face in this one!




Derek was SO EXCITED that he got a BOY!!!


Priceless!


Me checking which twin was which





Grammy was so excited that she was right!

Jordan and Addison were THRILLED!










Seriously the CUTEST picture of the night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment