Family

Family

Friday, March 9, 2018

Happy Birthday Colson Lukey!

Our blue eyed boy is now THREE! It's hard to believe that our "baby" is already so big! The past three years have FLOWN by and have been anything but boring!





I tell the twins all the time how much I prayed for them before they were born. Then they always ask me if I prayed for Colson too. And my answer is always the same...God just knew we needed him in our lives. If the twins are answers to many many prayers, then Colson is my sign of God's goodness in my life. I thank God EVERY DAY that He took control and did not let me have things "my way". After the past year and knowing how our frozen embryos ended up, I think about how different my life would have been if God hadn't surprised us with Colson. God's plan FAR EXCEEDED our own and I am so thankful for our sweet baby boy.

Colson Lukey, you are our joy! I can't think about you without a smile on my face. You came into this world and made your presence known so quickly. You are FUNNY, silly, ALWAYS on the go, adventurous, busy, loving, and smart. You seriously keep me on my toes. All day long. You love to be outside, climb on anything and everything that you can, and find a way to get dirty each and every day. Your silly faces, voices, and personality keep us rolling all day long. It is SO HARD to get on to you because you usually make me laugh before I can. You used to be my snuggling baby, but once you got mobile you never stopped. You are strong, courageous, and I have no doubt in my mind that this world is a better place with you in it! Our family would be so incomplete without our Colson Lukey. We love you BIG my blue eyed boy!





























































No comments:

Post a Comment