Family

Family

Tuesday, March 6, 2018

The twins are FIVE!!!

I can't even believe for a minute that my teeny tiny little babies can possibly be five years old today! Time has flown so fast the past five years and I know for a fact that these have been the very best five years of my life.









March 6, 2013 changed my life forever. It is the day I became a mother. It is the single most life-changing moment of my entire life. From the first moment I held them, everything before the moment faded away and my heart beat for the first time outside of my own body.



Having twins has been one of my favorite things of all time. I LOVE having twins. Watching their relationship. Seeing them interact with each other daily. Listening to their funny personalities. They keep us ROLLING!




























Adelyn Marie, you were my very first baby, the first one I laid eyes on. You have the most incredible SPIRIT and tenacity for life. You are FIERCE baby girl! Strong and determined. You are so much like your mama that sometimes we don't see eye to eye, but I want you to know baby girl that Mama will ALWAYS love you and support you. I am your biggest FAN. You LOVE love baby girl. You love to snuggle and cuddle and rub your face into mine. You are the most beautiful girl in the whole wide world. You hair is the prettiest color I have ever seen. You have a funny personality and a quick wit! You think on your feet and can throw in a movie quote into the conversation with perfect timing. You are innocent and sweet. Sassy and spunky. You are perfect, baby girl. Mama loves you with her whole being.



































Tucker, you are the sweetest boy in the whole world. You melt my heart into a thousand pieces each and every day. From the very beginning, you were a mama's boy and no one else will really quite work for you. We bonded from the very beginning and have stayed that way ever since. I hope and pray that you still love me this much even when you are a teenager. Tucker you are so smart. So witty! Your brain thinks on a whole other level sometimes! You are sincere and sensitive. When others get in trouble, it really upsets you. Your care and compassion for others is evident and I love that about you. You are in tune with the Spirit and really understand about God and Jesus. I know that God has BIG plans for you in His kingdom! Mama loves you bigger than the sky, baby! You are my sweet, sweet boy!

























































I am beyond thankful for the past 5 years and the fact that I have got to spend the majority of them at home, loving on my loves. I know that in this next year, they will start kindergarten and spread their wings just a little bit more. As much as this hurts my mama heart, I will always cherish these sweet years spent at home with my babies.

This morning, I told them (for the hundredth time) how much I had prayed for them. How much I wanted them. How much I have pleaded with God to bless me with a baby. I forever will hold March 6th as a special day because it is a day that God answered thousands of prayers. Prayers said by so many people dear to my heart. And I will continue to tell my babies of the goodness of God. They are living, breathing, wonderful proof of our Heavenly Father. What a joy it is to get to be their mama. I am eternally blessed beyond belief.

Happy 5th birthday, Tucker and Adelyn! You are SO loved!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment