Family

Family

Thursday, July 5, 2012

5 Little Monkeys

Just wanted to give everyone a quick update on our status...

We officially have FIVE fertilized embryos growing away in the lab! PRAISE GOD! They called around lunchtime today and said that five of our eggs had fertilized...YEA! We were anxiously awaiting the phone call all morning...so much so that I watched all 4 parts of the Saved by the Bell wedding...ha! I'm so thankful that God has been so faithful at yet another important hurdle in this process! We are so proud of our five little embryos! It has been a LONG journey to get to this point! Yea!

Next step: TRANSFER! We will be heading back to San Antonio tomorrow for our transfer on Saturday. We are scheduled for a 9:30 transfer. They will be putting in the best two embryos at this point and we will be PRAYING every minute until we hear that our embryos attach! I will be resting for the next couple of days and then we will be anxiously waiting until we have a pregnancy test to see if they embryos took. We know that God has been with us up to this point and we have no reason to believe that he will not carry us through!

Several of you have asked how I'm feeling and the truth is I feel GREAT! Way better than I thought I would feel after the retrieval! I have little to no soreness and most of my nausea has gone away! Praise God! Today though, I started my hormone patch, another medication, and am beginning my progesterone injections. Basically they are pumping me full of hormones to hopefully help me achieve and sustain a pregnancy! I have heard the progesterone shots are NO FUN but honestly at this point it doesn't matter. We will do WHATEVER we have to hold our sweet babies in our arms...even if it means daily shots for three months! Our God is BIGGER than anything they can throw at us...BRING IT ON!

Thank you for your love and support! We appreciate the prayers and love daily! Please continue to pray for the transfer and that our sweet little embryos grow and develop in the next two days. God is FAITHFUL! We love you!

"And my God will supply your every need according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus. May glory be given to God our Father forever and ever." Phillipians 4:19-20

6 comments:

  1. Your blogs make me tear up everytime! Thinking and praying about you 2 daily!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I swear my friends and family cry more than I do! Ha! Thanks for the prayers!

      Delete
  2. Praying for some healthy embryos! Thank you for sharing your blog - you are giving so many (including Josh and I) a lot of hope. We will keep praying for you and your growing family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know you personally, but somehow, your blog popped up on my FB newsfeed. I will be joining you in prayer and will be carrying you in my mind and heart.

    "May the God of hope fill you with joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may OVERFLOW WITH HOPE by the power of the Holy Spirit." Romans 15:13

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Analisa! We appreciate all the prayers!

      Delete