Family

Family

Friday, July 20, 2012

God answers...

PRAYERS!!! God has heard our cries and answered our prayers and blessed us with the most amazing news this morning...

WE ARE PREGNANT!!!


It's so hard to even describe the feelings I have right now! I am still slightly in shock. God is SO GOOD! He has been faithful through this entire process and truly granted us the desires of our heart. We will spend forever blessing His name and thanking Him for this precious gift! To God be the Glory! AMEN!

This morning was surreal! We went in early for our bloodwork and then began the waiting game! I have to admit I was more nervous this morning than I have been this entire journey. It took a lot of prayer to get me out of the car at the doctor...ha! Our sweet nurse called us around 10:00 with such exciting news! My HCG level was good and we are definitely pregnant! PRAISE GOD!


Waiting for bloodwork...maybe a little sleepy?
Waiting to go in...a little nervous!



















What's next??? This journey is far from over...really this is a new beginning point for us! (And yes...I will continue blogging!) San Antonio will continue to monitor us until I reach the 12-week point. Currently I am at 4-weeks. They will monitor my progesterone and estradiol level so that they can adjust my patches and shots until we get to 12-weeks. I will probably be going in next week for more bloodwork to make sure my HCG level is rising appropriately. Now that these bab(ies) are in there...we want to make sure they stay! We have no way of knowing whether there is one baby or two yet, but they should be checking that in about 2-3 weeks! We are praying right now for whatever God has planned for us....and that our children are healthy...whether that be 1 or 2!


Waiting for the phone to ring!
Post-blood work breakfast!



















Thank you thank you thank you to our sweet friends and family who have been through this journey with us! We are so blessed by the outpouring of prayers and love! We could not have made it through without you by our sides! Thank you for your patience with us this morning! I really could not wait to get on here and let everyone know! Give God the GLORY because He has truly answered our prayers! And please don't stop praying yet! This is a beginning...we are now praying for a healthy pregnancy that will end sometime in March with us getting to hold our precious bab(ies)!

We love you all!

PARENTS TO BE! Finally a POSITIVE test!
(Derek insisted on buying an at-home test afterwards that would finally be positive!!!)


  "I will give THANKS to you, LORD with all my HEART; I will TELL of all your WONDERFUL deeds. I will be GLAD and REJOICE in you; I will SING the PRAISES of your name, O Most High."
                                                                                                                                Psalm 9:1-2

Thank you God for your FAITHFULNESS!

11 comments:

  1. I so started crying When I read this!!! I'm SO happy for you 2!! Can't wait for what's to come for y'all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOHOO!!!! I am so HAPPY for y'all. I will continue to pray that all goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such awesome news! We went through something similar and God gave us beautiful Chelsee and Shelbee! Your lives will be forever changed! I will pray for you and God will bless this little one(s)! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bee! We would love to be blessed with twins!

      Delete
  4. Oh my goodness!! Praise GOD!! Such wonderful news!! I had been praying for you since I started reading about your journey and I thought about you as I prayed yesterday but didn't see an update, so I hoped it was good news!! Congratulations!! Sending up prayers and prayers of thanksgiving on behalf of this sweet, beautiful new life!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Bryant family is beyond excited for you and Derek! Love that he made you take a test at home to FINALLY see the word positive. Super cute. We will pray for God to continue to protect you and grow this/these bab(ies) until you all meet in March.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chrissy! We appreciate your sweet prayers!

      Delete
  6. Hey Heather! I came across your blog from Hillary's Facebook page and have loved reading about your story! I am SO excited for ya'll! Isn't God amazing?! I just had my first baby this past May and I can tell you that pregnancy and motherhood is amazing! :)I saw that we had a few other things in common too! I know Hillary from going to ASU and we were both in Phi Lamb together. She is so sweet! I'm also a teacher and my parents, Donnie & Ella Snodgrass are also involved in Coaches Outreach and have been for over 30 yrs. Anyways, I'm so happy for ya'll and will continue to keep praying for your families and your sweet baby/babies! :)

    ReplyDelete